Price Range: $7900 – $12000 / YEAR
The Slogan At the heart of Istanbul fits really well with Bahcesehir University (BAU). In Beşiktaş, near the Bosphours where the main campus is located, there are almost full day activities starting from earlier in the day and it is possible to see an event in almost every corner of the university.
When you enter to university, the first thing you will see is the large number of international students. There are over 1000 foreign students from USA to China and from France to South Korea. When you ask them why they chose BAU, the answer you will get is always the same: Its central location and international power. The location is obvious and in order to understand international activities, a small tour in our campus or in our website will be enough for you.
BAU provides its students a lot of educational opportunities in many different parts of the world under “My World Campus”. These opportunities are provided in BAU‘s own campuses and academic centers in Berlin, Toronto, Washington DC, Hong Kong, Rome, Silicon Valley and Boston. BAU abroad office provides all the support for students who are willing to continue their education abroad. In BAU it is possible to take a course related to your major, either in Istanbul, Berlin, Rome or Washington DC campuses. Also you have a chance to apply BAU summer programs in New York, political communications in Washington DC, digital media and marketing in Silicon Valley where the heart of technology beats and business world and innovation programs in Hong Kong. Besides, these summer programs are not only for BAU students, it is open to students from all over the world!
To get to BAU is really easy. There are ferries which provide free transportation to our students and professor between Beşiktaş and Galata campuses which are located at the heart of İstanbul. Our ferry departs from a little bay called BAUPORT. BAUPORT is designed totally for students’ use, it has a green area and at the end of BAUPORT you will meet with the Bosphorus. That is where our ferry departs from. It is possible to get to our Galata Campus with these ferries in certain hours of the day and you will have a pleasant journey. With this way, our students avoid the messy traffic of Istanbul and at the same time they will enjoy Bosphorus. Mainly new media studies of our communication faculty are done in Galata Campus. There are many studios in Galata from digital media to tablet publishing from digital game studio to news room where students learn the pillars of news making.
BAU has programs not only for students but for graduates as well. With training programs and events organized by Graduates Office throughout the year, BAU family continues its strong ties.
We invite you to be a part of BAU family…
As a higher education institution dedicated to teaching, research, and service to our society, the mission of Bahceşehir University is to educate the leading work force of future who have an inquiring mind and a critical thinking ability; are sensitive to local and global issues; achieve international standards; contribute to scientific, technological, and cultural knowledge; are strong supporters of universal ideas and values
Bahçeşehir University expects to be the leading force regionally and nationally in the enhancement of knowledge. Bahceşehir University aims to educate students who are committed to promoting respect for the rights of others, who are considerate and appreciative of human differences, and of the constructive expression of ideas.
Bahçeşehir University (BAU) offers a global education in one of the most exhilarating and cosmopolitan cities anywhere. Spanning the divide between Europe and Asia, Istanbul provides an eclectic mix of east and west, modern and traditional. Study here exposes students to perspectives and cultures from around the world. It gives students the opportunity to reevaluate their own beliefs, expand their comfort zones and challenge themselves in a truly international community of young scholars.
BAU is committed to recruıting an international student body, and welcomes applications from outside of Turkey. The University is accredited by the Turkish Government to Grant bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
- Our University consists of 9 Faculties and 1 Vocational School
- 4 Institutes provides post graduate education.
- 17.048 registered student study at our university
- The number of undergraduate students is 10.137.The number of graduate students is 4716.
- The number of associate degree students is 1072.
- 1010 academician lecture in our University.
- 454 administrative personnel work in out university
- There are 3 campuses in Istanbul.
- The number of our international partners is more than 100.
- Our university provides more than 100 programs.
- Bahçeşehir University Library, which is established on 1.400 meter square field renders service with 242.088 publications, 117.988 books and 124.100 electronic books.
- 5 different café and restaurant renders service in campus.
- 1633 activities were held by our University in 2009-2010 academic year.
- The aim of Bahçeşehir University is to take its place at the top 500 universities list by the year 2023 when we will celebrate the 100th anniversary of our Republic.
- The total audience capacity of the conference halls is 1000.
- Bahçeşehir University was given the “Superbrands of Turkey” award in 2007.
- BahçeşehirUğur Educational Institutions owns 36 kindergarten, 20 elementary and 11 high schools, and 180private educational centers in Turkey.
- Approximately 5000 lecturer works for Bahçeşehir-Uğur Educational Institutions.
Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Department of Genetics Bioinformatics
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences
- Business Administration
- International Trade
- Political Science & International Relations
- International Finance
- Economics and Finance
- Logistic Management
- Faculty of Communication
- Public Relations
- Film & Television
- New Media
- Photography & Video
- Faculty of Architecture & Design
Interior Architecture & Environmental Planning
- Industrial Products Design
- Faculty of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Transportation and Logistic Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Faculty of Educational Sciences
Computer Education and Instructional Technologies
- Educational Sciences
- Foreign Language Teaching Program
- Primary Education
- Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Graduate School of Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Educational Sciences